Nice drawing, totally sufficient to give a good idea of your design!

I like the idea of folding parts in it, but as it looks right now, items won't fit in the backpack while closed... Maybe you could add a telescopic part that extends the "wings" before folding 90 degrees.

On the game design perspective though:

The game is heavily balanced around the player inventory space, it will be hard to keep the difficulty level/progression speed when adding more slots...

Edited by Igoooor
14 hours ago, Igoooor said:

Nice drawing, totally sufficient to give a good idea of your design!

I like the idea of folding parts in it, but as it looks right now, items won't fit in the backpack while closed... Maybe you could add a telescopic part that extends the "wings" before folding 90 degrees.

On the game design perspective though:

The game is heavily balanced around the player inventory space, it will be hard to keep the difficulty level/progression speed when adding more slots...

I was thinking that ot was available after a certain point. Obtaining a certain amount of research and material to obtain such an upgrade.

And I was also observing that silos attached to shuttles that are able to shrink down as the doors closed. I was also considering that same effect would do the same thing in a backpack. To where the items shrunk down as the folded doors closed

Edited by jerry steward