I've been finding crash sites like these pods and thinking what happened to the astroneer that left his bag behind. They also leave tools and research but I always thought why not put an ID tag on it to be sent with the Evo shuttle

save_34.png

This is SES's way of implicating a dead body, but they can't actually show a dead body, otherwise the game wouldn't be PG, which is, I believe, what SES is attempting to be

I always thought there was some critter that would come and get the corpse, but that would also mean that there would be a chance o running into that critter myself at some point. Since I never wanted enemies on the ground, I changed my thinking and just assume that whoever dropped the unfortunate Astroneer in the first place had the courtesy to recover and remove their lifeless body but left their gear and wreckage behind for us to find. 

On 1/16/2020 at 1:23 PM, [7S]Vilynn said:

This is SES's way of implicating a dead body, but they can't actually show a dead body, otherwise the game wouldn't be PG, which is, I believe, what SES is attempting to be

Apparently you did not need my suggestion I said ID card not body