Conner Adam

Glacio core force field on

Version 1.8.64.0, Xbox One

So I went down to the Glacio core to get the odd stones, but when I finally got to the core the field was already on preventing me from going into the center. This is my first time going to the core and even if I did activate it earlier there would be no way out unless I used the odd stone to fully activate the core. The only way the field activates is if you use a diamond to turn it into an odd stone. You can’t even die in the center since it gives you oxygen. I  tried glitching in so I could make my odd stones, but nothing worked. I was planning on using it to teleport back up to the surface since I used a trailer with a drill mod three on it which I was going to package. I have no clear path to get back up and I can’t finish the game since I can’t get the odd stone from Glacio. Please help.

It doesn’t let me travel to the center from the gateway chamber. So there is no way for me to get to the very center or the geometric triptych.

Also if the core activates on its own I consider that a bug.

Edited by Conner Adam

The core doesn't open until a gateway chamber is unlocked and will close when putting in the resource, so if you activated a surface gateway then yes I think this is a bug. Try quitting your game idk.