Utrom

PS 4 multiplayer online bug

I’m on ps4 and try to play with my friends and the problem is they can’t play because it freezes them and they can’t move. Did a test and found out the reason they can’t move is to many items I made from printer in game or gadgets. Anyway start new game they play fine until we get to make a 6 or 7 or more items then my friends freeze in place glitching and can’t play with me. This needs to be fixed. Online part of your game is broken on ps4. I seen youtubers talk about. Didn’t see anyone say anything on the forum. So i’m Telling you my findings. Hope I don’t have put this in a number format because it take for ever to wright this again.  Hope this gets fix’s in a future update or soon be nice lol wishful thinking. Oh plus it prevents from making stuff when a player joins your world and Kim on someone else’s game I can’t push buttons to create or research on other people worlds. I’m thinking part of same bug as well. Single play through of the game by myself works fine. Just playing with other people it’s buggy and unplayable for all my friends and me.  Hope this helps sorry for making this to long.

Be patient. The problem with the network game on all platforms. I have been waiting for the network game to fix for more than two years. I recommend playing another game until you clean up the mess here.