Backpack quick drop


Batman?
 Share

Recommended Posts

Drop items from backpack like how you can shift click items from storage to quickly pick it up. While backpack menu is open, the player can select a storage and then shift click items in backpack directly to the storage. this doesn't seem unpractical with the wave the game is built. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The problem is that you cannot "link" to a storage so the assignment where to put the items isn't distinct.

Maybe it could work the other way - let the storage pull from your backpack ;)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What if you hold onto a storage pallet, while you have your backpack open and just Shift+click those items in your backpack to the pallet? The link of the character to the pallet is there and is constrained to it so that you can fast drop/transfer resources onto the pallet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
On 1/6/2020 at 10:56 PM, Batman? said:

Drop items from backpack like how you can shift click items from storage to quickly pick it up. While backpack menu is open, the player can select a storage and then shift click items in backpack directly to the storage. this doesn't seem unpractical with the wave the game is built. 

👍

On 1/10/2020 at 11:19 AM, Igoooor said:

let the storage pull from your backpack

It's ok if we have an item sorter. But while sorting is manual a hotkey for backpack unloading is essential for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, mece said:

It's ok if we have an item sorter. But while sorting is manual a hotkey for backpack unloading is essential for me.

Problem with hotkeys is that this game is multi-platform and you would have to have free keys on the game controller...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/28/2020 at 9:24 AM, Igoooor said:

Problem with hotkeys is that this game is multi-platform and you would have to have free keys on the game controller...

MHW solved this problem with equipment loadouts (set-and-forget). No need to unload backpack items one by one. It's enough to drop all items and restock predefined loadout from nearbuy storages. All with single button.

Edited by mece
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

 Share