Hello , just a few moments ago I invited my friend to play some astroneer . ( In this particular game I started played a couple days ago and it run has just fine.) So when he got in everything just got really slow like running was the speed of walking , moving things is very slow , and the rover is extremely unresponsive. When I would move my joystick the rover really didn’t move , I actually had to hold the joystick on the direction for awhile.While writing this post I was sitting in rover out looking for presents , my friend approached me , he said I was standing in one spot with just my backpack and no rover and when I started moving I was still standing there on his screen. My friend then found out it said failed to connect to host , meaning everything he did counted for nothing. PLEASE FIX MULTIPLAYER LAG ! Thank you for reading all of this. I love Astroneer and so does my friend but we both wish we could play together with no lag. I was the only one lagging in the beginning and he slowing started lagging. Please fix! Thank you!

Edit He joined and it saved his progression 

Edited by Steve Rodgers