karlsberg

Tethers not working

Hi everyone 

i am experiencing problems with my tethers that used to work not being connected and blue or connecting to my character any help would be amazing as i can't fix it , I'm playing on the xbox one version.  

cheers, karlsberg

Edited by karlsberg

This happened to me yesterday on the PC version. I went back to my base and picked up and replaced the first one, and did that until the whole string was working again. I'm not sure what happened, but my guess is it's some kind of bug.

I've too had a odd Tether problem. Dark from one platform, powered from another but doesn't power the linked dark line. :(

20161226082002_1.jpg

Similar issue here (Windows 8, current beta version 0.2.115.0)

Came back to my old planet to grab some resources to bring it to another planet. Noticed that all my tether lines have been black. Well, replaced them which enlights them (getting blue) but they do not provide me with oxigen. Two screenshots to show the problem:

(1) I was able to reconnect the first tether to a module which then provided me with what I need

Screenshot (5).png

(2) however, the second section (and all followings) do not work. Placing new tethers from the backpack does not help, moving existing ones does not help. Now the whole "going deep into the cave" line is fully useless :(

Screenshot (6).png

Saved, restarted the game (actually second time): still the same problem.

Placed two new tethers (see screenshot). First segment works, every second does not work anymore.

Screenshot (7).png