Sign in to follow this  
Frigidman

1.8.64.0 - Steam - Thrown into air on enter/exit of Tractor, as client

Summary:

1.8.64.0 - Steam - Thrown into air on enter/exit of Tractor, as client

Description: 

Playing as client joined to host (2 player), I find that there is a high chance if I enter/exit a tractor, I am going to be throw very high up into the air. On multiple occasions I have had happen:

- Exit tractor, my person was tossed high above the ground, still in planets gravity, and fell to my death.

- Enter tractor, me AND the tractor (and its trailer) were flung high into the air, still within planets gravity... spun and fell to the surface. Survived. Got the achievement about driving a vehicle airborne for more than 10 seconds.

- Exit a tractor, my person was thrown into orbit, into the solar system. No way to move, or do anything except wait for air to run out and die. Was then spawned all the way back to Sylva home base, far from where I was.

- Enter tractor, me and the tractor then zoomed very fast around the planet (it seemed like high velocity fling above surface). Landed somewhere alive, no idea where I was.

As it stands, due to how many bags of stuff I lose (and tractors left behind god knows where), I am fearful to enter a tractor at all in our gameplay. I walk everywhere now, tethers in tow.

Have not tested Rovers, Buggies, or Large Rovers for this issue.

Platform:

Steam

Version / Build Number: 

Specifications:

• CPU: Intel i7 6700K 4.2GHz
  • GPU: GTX 980 ti 6GB
  • RAM: G.Skill 2x16GB DDR4 3000
  • Drive: Dual WD Blacks 1TB in Raid0