Trashy Survivor

Idea:Three ways to make moving the base around easier

1) The ability to pickup medium and small platforms, as in hold them in your hands. 
2) Use the winch to pick up and move buildings (I don't own the winch yet).
3)A new item, a reusable packager but it can only be used on buildings and platforms.

On 12/21/2019 at 6:26 PM, Trashy Survivor said:

1) The ability to pickup medium and small platforms, as in hold them in your hands. 
2) Use the winch to pick up and move buildings (I don't own the winch yet).
3)A new item, a reusable packager but it can only be used on buildings and platforms.

1) you can do this already, you just cant run with them. or move particularly fast. you can fly with them, tho.

2) to paraphrase another game, the winch is a lie. it promises whole levels of object manipulation and delivers woefully uncontrollable, jelly-mold wobbling action that delivers only frustration.

3) objects printed can be packed and unpacked any number of times, you just need lots of graphite. a reuseable packager would be a waste of a wish; personally i would rather have a packager that packages full storage for effective transportation.

oh, sorry, Trashy Survivor, where are my manners? welcome to the forums. you may find that some of use are often a bit rude, but that's mostly because many of us have been around this block quite a few times and are getting tired of seeing the same old sights. the fault isn't yours I'm afraid, its ours. but mostly we don't bite and we're relatively bug-free, so we cant do you any harm.

Winch is amazing! It allows you to launch stuff into space! You can learn how to fly, THE HARD WAY! I've also successfully flown from one base to another using a crane and a winch. You can make a 12-rover train! You can attach a Large Silo B to a tractor. A TRACTOR! Winch is a god-tier item. Do not besmirch the name of the holy winch.

Oh, yea, welcome to the forums, TS, hope you enjoy your stay!