mardok

Teleporters that have been unlocked do not show that they are unlocked in other teleporters.

System: Steam

I had been trying to unlock a teleporter a night. So I Landed on Glacio

Unlocked a teleporter logged off and went to bed. Rinse and repeat several times. Unlocking about 1 teleporter a day.

I started to notice that I had already been to some of the teleporters, but they were showing Dim from other teleporters. 

To test this I found a Node that showed dim on others, that I knew I had unlocked already. Then beamed to a bright node.

Sure enough, when I got to the bright node. The node I had beamed from was now dark, leaving me stranded to die, unable to get back.

I've actually seen this happen to me on Calidor. I've activated like four or five of those things, and I've noticed that two of them can warp to each other, but can't reach the others. The other ones that aren't affected by the glitch still operate correctly.

I had this problem on Glacio as well. Then I found out that all of them had generated twice and I had virtually 12 Gateways, 6 of which were "fake."
Could both of you please confirm that this is because there are two Gateways generating on top of each other on these planets and the bottom ones are "fake" and can only be used as an origin node when activated but not as a destination?

I have this exact problem on Glacio! Double portals, can't get to a lot of them from a lot of them. But I didn't know that the bottom ones are fake.
Is there any sort of solution/advice in case it never gets fixed?

Edited by yami_san

I have the same issue on glacio definitely and some other planets too.   Glacio I have "unlocked" all transporters but only one shows as bright.  I attempted the reload and found the pillars were up on reload and would remain up if I was in a vehicle, but the minute i step out of my vehicle they retract down and cannot be accessed.  As such, I cannot power them up to activate the "top" spawn.

I am guessing this is the same "double spawning" others have experienced, but has there been a definite way of solving it yet?  I can travel from these nodes, but no travel back.