Non'yaBusiness

Vehicle removal needed

We need a way to remove vehicle's (rocket, rovers). It's really annoying having that tier 1 rocket sitting next to your tier 3 rocket. All you can really do is pack it up and set it to the side. Cant even scrap them. Now it would be nice if we could scrap them while there packaged. So why is this not a thing devs? You realize that to many things like vehicle's can cause lag right?

Plz allow vehicle's to be scrap able.

I took my small and medium shuttles and parked them out at the Mystery Satellite so I wouldn't have to look at them all the time. I used the Gateway Fast Travel Network to get back from there to my home planet. 

heh I just bury them...  cuz if you cant see it through something like dirt, it wont show up on the map.  At least that's how it seems to work for me.

It might be more helpfull to be able to upgrade certain vehicles.. like the shuttles.

Edited by Daya

I mean, the reason you can't scrap them, is that, they're ALL XL items, and the XL Shredder can only shred Large items. Maybe if they were to introduce an XXL Shredder, that might work!

Heck, They should do an XXXXL shredder so we can put those derelict spacecraft in there and shred them too! I would still be OK with just having the XL shredder if they would give us a way [cutting torch/plasma cutter] to break the really big scrap down into small enough pieces to it into it.

Well, to add an XXXXL Shredder, they'd need a Tier 5, 6, and 7 platform to put it on. Making that many new platform tiers just isn't worth it, for only 1 building, at least, I'd love to see something like Stellaris's MegaEngineering and GigaEngineering mods, adding massive structures that are wildly expensive, but also wicked cool.