SES_joe

The Holiday Update - December 16th, 2019

Man, my bro n I been trying to do this... but:

1) full load of rockets, netting only 90 points... ouch

2) Everytime I try to use a tractor to scout around for packages, I tend to exit and get flung into space... losing all packages And my vehicle and trailer and stuff.

3) Many times it respawns me way back on the starter home planet.

4) Often times trying to rejoin back in, I get 'session invalid' errors.

This event is REALLY pissen me off LOL.

On 12/17/2019 at 11:04 AM, ikatsu said:

Yep this also boggles my mind. Why don't they focus down on the people who can't even play the game anymore Instead of giving the tether poles decorations...?? 

It hurts me to see that their next update is also focused on multiplayer..  In essence less chance they'll put any focus on the crashing... This seems like such a waste of time imo. 

I just refunded so the money I spent atleast are put into a game that's actually playable 

The tethers have been a thing since 1 or 2 years, they only are enabled during christmas season, no extra work needed.  The crashing may simply be due to the PS4 slims terribly weak CPU. The came uses unity and utilises CPU rather bad on all plattforms.

On 12/17/2019 at 1:13 AM, The Touch of Grey Gamer said:

Me so sad 😭😭😭😭😭

My one and only save game still won't load 😭

It is either 50.2 or 52.0 MB large! 🤣😱🤪

The little white bar gets right to the end of the "N" in "Loading" then my puter kicks me back to the Steam 😭😭😭

I suppose I'll have to wait for the next update to get my one and only save game to load again? 🤞🤞🤞
Have fun playin ya'll!!! (Cleveland voice)

what OS , Windows or Linux ?

On 12/17/2019 at 1:54 AM, TMarcher74 said:

Still no use for Astronium but its fine, I am going to enjoy this event.
Thank you System Era for this community event :)

Its an abundant research item
1 Unlock sylvia
2 unlock  RTG
3 fly to vesania and unlock
4 make RTG (Gasses needed are there)
5 use astronium for easy and fast RP

The only faster way is mass transporting tech research items from glacios surface useing large shuttle rover and storage

13 hours ago, The Ninjaneer said:

Since the Astronium nerf a while back, it's become practically useless. There are now faster and more efficient ways to get bytes than to amass Astronium and wait 25 minutes for research to finish...

13 hours ago, The Ninjaneer said:

The only faster way is mass transporting tech research items from glacios surface useing large shuttle rover and storage

Or build a couple of research stations and research them then and there. But, like I said, there are faster ways, if you don't mind radiation...

Edited by vvhorus

@SES_joe

Large rovers still lose their momentum while using a drill &/or paver on Xbox after this update. I thought this was fixed after trying it in creative mode, but it's still broken for adventure mode. 

On 12/16/2019 at 2:52 PM, SES_joe said:

Umm. I keep having issues with my points being saved when i send off the gifts. I save/quit and come back to having no points accumulated and no unlocks for the event. I barely now got the pallet after several days of figuring out how to keep the points.

so i managed to get the suit. but now when i put the packed gifts on the exo request but i cant send it out. the green button never shows up i really want the rest of the frosty set but how can i get it when the gifts that i collected cant get sent up.

On 12/23/2019 at 7:04 PM, The Ninjaneer said:

Its an abundant research item
1 Unlock sylvia
2 unlock  RTG
3 fly to vesania and unlock
4 make RTG (Gasses needed are there)

You could just go to Atrox or Glacio and get way more bytes and then be in endgame with a bit of scrap grinding.

On 12/21/2019 at 11:57 AM, mumbles mumbles said:

Try reinstalling and starting a new game, I'm on a one s and it runs pretty smoothly now

Yeah same here, however my older saves have problems with terrain regeneration

2 hours ago, Yandere Sim said:

Yeah same here, however my older saves have problems with terrain regeneration

This was due to SES fixing multiplayer terrain desync in November.  It was mentioned in the patch notes, so any update created prior to November 15th is subject to experiencing this.

Got it. Also a minor issue, some structures that are generated naturally (i.e. salvagable medium-platform-b's) will duplicate. Thanks for the spare loot though! 😀

11 hours ago, mumbles mumbles said:

How do we get the top hat  did we reach the goal r what I havent heard me thing

Yup. Twitter, a few days ago. 

SmartSelect_20200118-215144_Chrome.jpg

On 12/24/2019 at 12:34 PM, MAJOR WOODS said:

@SES_joe

Large rovers still lose their momentum while using a drill &/or paver on Xbox after this update. I thought this was fixed after trying it in creative mode, but it's still broken for adventure mode. 

Same problem

On 1/19/2020 at 1:42 PM, Yandere Sim said:

Same problem

Same problem, I just get her pointing straight down n let r rip

Edited by mumbles mumbles