Recommended Posts

I didn't see anything previously posted, but it would be awesome if there was a feature where you could eject/drop all the items from your backpack instead of having to take things out one by one.  Thats it.  Just a little button or something to help out with material collecting.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2019 at 3:16 PM, EzzieValentine said:

I didn't see anything previously posted, but it would be awesome if there was a feature where you could eject/drop all the items from your backpack instead of having to take things out one by one.  Thats it.  Just a little button or something to help out with material collecting.

Lol, I like this one, +1.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

+1

i think this is inspired. i too am tired of repetitive unloading of stuff. i spend way too much time unloading organics I've accidentally acquired whilst gathering useful resources, for example.

of course, it rather means having to go back and put in all the stuff you always keep there, like O2 cans, batteries etc. and would it affect the top sockets also? they often have semi-permanent kit in them, but it they are empty they get filled by resources from the deformer tool. mmmm. lots to think about.

this may be a three pipe problem.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 months later...
On 12/4/2019 at 12:46 PM, EzzieValentine said:

it would be awesome if there was a feature where you could eject/drop all the items from your backpack instead of having to take things out one by one.  Thats it.  Just a little button or something to help out with material collecting.

👍

On 12/23/2019 at 9:26 PM, Bron said:

of course, it rather means having to go back and put in all the stuff you always keep there, like O2 cans, batteries etc. and would it affect the top sockets also? they often have semi-permanent kit in them, but it they are empty they get filled by resources from the deformer tool. mmmm. lots to think about.

This is important thought. Like shuttles it would be great to have more exosuit types with different number of auxiliary slots. So you can swap storages from exosuit one by one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mece said:

This is important thought. Like shuttles it would be great to have more exosuit types with different number of auxiliary slots. So you can swap storages from exosuit one by one. 

Had a topic on an exo-vehicle some time ago ;)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead