I didn't see anything previously posted, but it would be awesome if there was a feature where you could eject/drop all the items from your backpack instead of having to take things out one by one.  Thats it.  Just a little button or something to help out with material collecting.

On 12/4/2019 at 3:16 PM, EzzieValentine said:

I didn't see anything previously posted, but it would be awesome if there was a feature where you could eject/drop all the items from your backpack instead of having to take things out one by one.  Thats it.  Just a little button or something to help out with material collecting.

Lol, I like this one, +1.

+1

i think this is inspired. i too am tired of repetitive unloading of stuff. i spend way too much time unloading organics I've accidentally acquired whilst gathering useful resources, for example.

of course, it rather means having to go back and put in all the stuff you always keep there, like O2 cans, batteries etc. and would it affect the top sockets also? they often have semi-permanent kit in them, but it they are empty they get filled by resources from the deformer tool. mmmm. lots to think about.

this may be a three pipe problem.

On 12/4/2019 at 12:46 PM, EzzieValentine said:

it would be awesome if there was a feature where you could eject/drop all the items from your backpack instead of having to take things out one by one.  Thats it.  Just a little button or something to help out with material collecting.

👍

On 12/23/2019 at 9:26 PM, Bron said:

of course, it rather means having to go back and put in all the stuff you always keep there, like O2 cans, batteries etc. and would it affect the top sockets also? they often have semi-permanent kit in them, but it they are empty they get filled by resources from the deformer tool. mmmm. lots to think about.

This is important thought. Like shuttles it would be great to have more exosuit types with different number of auxiliary slots. So you can swap storages from exosuit one by one.

6 hours ago, mece said:

This is important thought. Like shuttles it would be great to have more exosuit types with different number of auxiliary slots. So you can swap storages from exosuit one by one. 

Had a topic on an exo-vehicle some time ago ;)

Oh, and on the original eject button idea:

You could add that button to a storage unit!