andrew hall

Make Endgame unaccesable in creative

I think people would spoil themself if new players just dug to the center of the planet and ruin there experience, or at least make the endgame cutscene not play unless they have already beaten the game

EDIT, i have recently seen a person trick a new player into spoiling themself in creative in the disc server

Edited by andrew hall

People know this is a CREATIVE mode. It's a literal no-limits-sandbox experience. If a new player starts with this mode, expecting to not be spoiled...well, what can I say? What else do you expect to happen? You cannot tell me someone starts up the creative mode and digs through several moons and planets, obtains the "keys" and places them into their sockets, all by accident, not wanting to spoil anything.

I'd see some appeal in locking items that you haven not yet unlocked/discovered in the regular mode. That sort of cross-mode connection would be an interesting feature on it's own. It would make people more curious and encourage them to experience the game. But that's an extra, not a given.