Fatalis

PS4 customization options not unlocking.

I recently awakened Desolo’s core and got the trophy but the customization options for Desolo have not unlocked. Can you fix this somehow or does this have to be patched? Hopefully this doesn’t become a problem again later on.

2 hours ago, Fatalis said:

I recently awakened Desolo’s core and got the trophy but the customization options for Desolo have not unlocked. Can you fix this somehow or does this have to be patched? Hopefully this doesn’t become a problem again later on.

If the stuff doesn't unlock after 10 minutes, restarting the game usually helps trigger them.

12 hours ago, Blind Io said:

If the stuff doesn't unlock after 10 minutes, restarting the game usually helps trigger them.

I restarted multiple times and they still didn’t unlock.

16 hours ago, Fatalis said:

I restarted multiple times and they still didn’t unlock.

This looks like a job for support@systemera.net! Send those crazy kids an email with your Username/gamertag thing and they can look into it. Might take a couple of days to get through the weekend backlog. Also, have you unlocked other stuff? Note that in the email too. 

8 hours ago, Blind Io said:

This looks like a job for support@systemera.net! Send those crazy kids an email with your Username/gamertag thing and they can look into it. Might take a couple of days to get through the weekend backlog. Also, have you unlocked other stuff? Note that in the email too. 

Thank you for the advice, I just sent them an email. Hopefully they can fix this so it doesn’t happen on future planets.

3 hours ago, Fatalis said:

Thank you for the advice, I just sent them an email. Hopefully they can fix this so it doesn’t happen on future planets.

You can keep playing. The unlockables are linked to your account. In fact unlocking something else is a great way to test if it's a bigger problem. 

1 minute ago, Blind Io said:

You can keep playing. The unlockables are linked to your account. In fact unlocking something else is a great way to test if it's a bigger problem. 

I am still playing now. Currently lost on Calidor in my massive tether network.

On 11/23/2019 at 1:03 PM, Blind Io said:

Just awakened Calidor’s core and nothing unlocked again.

3 hours ago, Fatalis said:

Just awakened Calidor’s core and nothing unlocked again.

This means you're not connected to the background servers. If you're online, I believe it's a port/firewall issue - this post might help. 

On 11/24/2019 at 5:45 PM, Blind Io said:

This means you're not connected to the background servers. If you're online, I believe it's a port/firewall issue - this post might help. 

Turns out it was a problem on their end. I now have the cosmetics for Calidor but not Desolo. I sent them another email about that so they will fix that as well. Other than that, everything else is working fine now.

I'm having the same issue but with Silva, (also on ps4). I got to the core and got the trophy, but the cosmetics haven't unlocked for me. Haven't gotten a chance to send an email in, but I thought it might be helpful to pitch in that it's not a localized issue. Other than that the game is going great.