Purpzie

Two tiny quality of life features

1. Instead of the wire unplugging if you drag something too far away from its source, it should just prevent you from moving it further away once the wire is at its max length. It can still unplug in any other situation that causes it to move (such as being moved by the terrain tool). Currently, the only way to do this is to awkwardly place an object and move it very slightly, over and over, until it's just close enough to be plugged in.

2. For bundle-able items (tethers & extenders), clicking one bundle while holding another bundle should shift as many of them as possible into the second bundle. If the bundle you're holding becomes empty as a result, it can just disappear. It's extremely awkward to transfer items from one bundle to another at the moment.

Thank you!

19 hours ago, The Touch of Grey Gamer said:

How do you accomplish this?

You can set 1 bundle of tethers down, activate them, and then continually pick them up, You'll fill the incomplete bundle that you have, and you'll consolidate any other tethers that you have. I just shred them and get another piece of compound

I vouch for the Tethers thing.

If I have an less-than-full Tether bundle, fill it up FIRST and empty it FIRST when picking up or placing down tethers. RIght now if you want to make complete bundles, you need to drop bundles or place a bunch of tethers down to use up a bundle.

#1 - please add this. good grief this is a real pain in the hind parts.