Larry Kelbaugh Jr.

1 Million Bytes!

Congrats on joining the Million Bytes Club.  🤩

You're the 3rd person to join that I know of.

Myself & time_trial did it back in January 2018 in the Megabyte Challenge.

I've been working on joining that club FOREVER! I am at about 850k and still climbing, but is a long arduous task. Hopefully I will be able to report sucess soon.

it's still a bit off but i wouldn't risk it going over 2'147'483'647... you know, just so you don't lose all your bytes to an integer overflow :P

6 hours ago, Killtech said:

it's still a bit off but i wouldn't risk it going over 2'147'483'647... you know, just so you don't lose all your bytes to an integer overflow :P

...or if they went to the 64-bit integer limit, 9,223,372,036,854,775,807 would be the max :3

On 11/18/2019 at 9:39 AM, Flyingcrowbar said:

I've been working on joining that club FOREVER! I am at about 850k and still climbing, but is a long arduous task. Hopefully I will be able to report sucess soon.

Set up a research complex in Atrox. While the research chambers are doing their thing, take a stroll through the deep caves and scan the little pods that grow from the rocks. You'll get to a million in no time...

@vvhorus, thanks for the tip! I am approaching 950k and I'm only running research chambers on Sylva. I have hauled in lots of research nuggets from other planets so I don't have to reload as often. I can see a research trip to Atrox in my near future.Thanks again.! 

Well, it's official, I just passed 1 million bytes of research. I still have a whole storage silo of research nuggets that I picked up in the caves of caves o Atrox. Thanks again for that tip on the research "flowers" on the rocks in those same caves. Those things were giving me 400+ bytes per stalk! Ever forward!

1 hour ago, Flyingcrowbar said:

Well, it's official, I just passed 1 million bytes of research. I still have a whole storage silo of research nuggets that I picked up in the caves of caves o Atrox. Thanks again for that tip on the research "flowers" on the rocks in those same caves. Those things were giving me 400+ bytes per stalk! Ever forward!

Welcome to the club! 
+1