seems this a common issue other ps4 players are facing, the entire save file is becoming corrupted and DELETING itself. no this isn't a "clear your cache" or "initialise you ps4" situation, there is a major issue with saving and possibly vehicle save points. 

also a noteworthy 15+ hours hecking down the drain.

Edited by SoMe InGrEdIeNtS

Fix it ASAP Please.

I facing the same problem on PS4 pro,the game with a certain time the data get corrupted and the save data get deleted by it self.

The game is unplayable.

I also think that the saving on the vehicle can be part of the problem.

6 hours ago, Mskylion said:

YES! Need to be fixed ASAP.

They should make a autosave setting set to every 15mins or so and/or when you enter the HAB/Shelter or portable Shelter you get a manual renaming pop-up save screen.

My best solution is make a duplicate of the 1st save your playing then play of the duplicate and when done save if lets you then make dupicate of that one and rename it and upload the save up to PS Plus Save data cloud and repeat and when your ps4 save data is corrupted load it up from the cloud.. let me know if this helps at all.. I know its a lot to do..

Edited by Alexander Gonzalez

It happened to me when I went to a third planet 🌍 then it would corrupt a lot and on the same save but older because I saved it on ps plus so I was lucky but it corrupted when I went on a third planet again 

Edited by X bots suck and ps4 on top