Exotic Suit, pallet, and achievement forever locked

Talon Bennett

When I was unlocking vesania a while back (around march I believe), I awakened the core, but got no achievement or suit/pallet in return. I went and awakened all the surface nodes, and still no result. I tried making a new save file and re-doing it, but still nothing. I tried it again just now, but still nothing. I even made a new account and tried it there, and got the achievement and suit, but only on that account, and not my main account, Talon2060 (xbox) I even have the galactic suit and pallet unlocked to prove that I went to vesania and brought the cores back to the satellite. (image of my suits attached so you can see the galactic suit without exotic suit.) I have found absolutely nobody with this same glitch, and it really sucks that I cannot get the OverAchiever achievement no matter what I do, unless if you help. Thanks.IMG_20191115_190905.thumb.jpg.57ab19c774d099c51640fc7b606e4b06.jpg