CaptainAwesome

Starting new games on all planets

To make it short, starting on earth is very easy. How about adding a feature that allows for new games to be started on the other planets? Should be a nice challenge get things going. Maybe it's even impossible. So what. I'd like to try anyway.

On 11/16/2019 at 2:25 AM, CaptainAwesome said:

To make it short, starting on earth is very easy. How about adding a feature that allows for new games to be started on the other planets? Should be a nice challenge get things going. Maybe it's even impossible. So what. I'd like to try anyway.

We have asked for it and i think the devs said they are thinking about this, but I really want this feature, +1.

Edited by TMarcher74

yeah, i made a topic on this aspect as well. but as this kind of thinking goes half way towards looking for a (more challenging) survival gameplay, i framed my topic this way.

anyhow i think that if made right this could really add a lot to the game, and a reason to spend a lot of hours more playing it. 

you can do that. just load in, place a rocket in creative, fly to a planet of choice, destroy the rocket, place a shelter and the starter items and turn creative off... easy. you just wont achieve anything through it tho, but still cool. to turn off creative is just the first option in the creative options menu