Larry Kelbaugh Jr.

Terrain tool mods improve crane drilling

i don't think that alone would be enough to make the crate worthwhile to build. What if it would get a complete rework instead?

this includes addition of rover control (as like for a real crane vehicle which are piloted from the crane seat), usage of mods, increased range, ...

17 hours ago, Larry Kelbaugh Jr. said:

What if we could use the current terrain tool mods to improve the crane drill? Like the wide mod, boost mod, narrow mod, etc.!

Even if it was just on the heads, it could make it interesting when you use the drill head with the paver. Would also correct the boulder issue if you attach the inhibitor mod as it would just ‘plow the road’ so to speak. 

Riley, or mod the paver 'to plow the road'!

& Killtech, I didn't know if anyone had the same idea already! Sorry!

I had a crane, once, & was digging out a resin deposit, but it couldn't reach the very last bits of the deposit, which is when I thought about 'wide modding' the crane drill, & so on!!

Plus I tried to wide mod the terrain analyzer...but it didn't seem to work...as I thought it would!

have a key bind that allows you to switch seats w/out it auto saving so there is no lag.

Also make the crane more powerful that the standard drill and add lights to the end of it so you can see above you in a cave system, promoting the use of the crane over the use of the drill