Sign in to follow this  
Ganon

Road signs

Actually the only way to not lost on the surface of planets Is use beacons, but beacons can not indicate a direction so if you explore a big portion of planet you May had some problem to identify the way to home or some points of interest.

My suggestion is adding writable directional road signs to allow the player to make customized indications.

Sorry for my bad English

You can change the color, however, and you can deform terrain to indicate which direction to go. Great first post, and welcome to the forums!

I think this is good idea!  You know,  we lost the way many times while we playing.

However, for me, less stuffs while exploring is more efficient than add more items. You know? 

So, what do you thing add more options in beacons? Like... add arrows icons(some icons that can recognize where I am), more colors, control the angle of length....

Sadly, customizable signs with text probably won't happen, since someone could write profanity.  I am guessing this could impact the game's rating, which they want to keep at 'Everyone.'