Construct 9 Large Platform C's
Construct 9 Smelters
Construct 27 Large Storages
Construct 216 Medium Storage Silos

Place on large platform C; one smelter, 3 large storage & 12 medium storage silos
Fill all medium storage silos (288) with the same resource. There are nine smeltables. You can add five more (293) if you manually load the smelter
Then when you feel you have the power, the consistent constant power, fire up all nine @ the same time and begin smelting 2,637! 

Provide the FPS numbers if you can before/during smelting
Can you post the time it took to smelt all of them?
This might just be possible by PC players only? I'm not sure consoles would have the power! The power of...........

Ok Astroneers, or wannabes. Welcome to your weekend challenge! Take some pics or better a video! 

And for the professionals among you, complete this task with a single power source. One power cable into the 9 smelters. One. It can be multiple generators that power the Gang of Nine. It can be dozens of wind turbines and solar panels, it can be whatever power source you want however only one power cable to power the Gang of Nine. The 9 should be connected to each other. It is up to you to have enough power for the quantity and duration that the Gang of Nine will require to smelt 2,637 resources uninterrupted

Good Luck Astroneers! 

On 11/8/2019 at 6:34 AM, The Touch of Grey Gamer said:

This might just be possible by PC players only? I'm not sure consoles would have the power!

How dare you insult consoles like that!? I'll show you...once I get all the Titanium and Iron...and if I even can...

First of all...no way I'm wasting 432 Titanium on Silos...

I'll tell you what... I'll do it... but with Medium Storages, not Medium Storage Silos

2 hours ago, CopperyMarrow15 said:

How dare you insult consoles like that!? I'll show you...once I get all the Titanium and Iron...and if I even can...

First of all...no way I'm wasting 432 Titanium on Silos...

I'll tell you what... I'll do it... but with Medium Storages, not Medium Storage Silos

I would never insult console players. They be awesome!

432 Titanium is not a waste. Titanium is easy to find. If you have the time 👻

You can use those Medium Storages! That be fine! 

Smelt on playa, smelt on!

Dude, after seeing your junk yard thread, here's a challenge for yourself: new update be damned, no Astroneer for an entire week for you, play (an)other game(s)!

Edited by vvhorus

10 hours ago, vvhorus said:

Dude, after seeing your junk yard thread, here's a challenge for yourself: new update be damned, no Astroneer for an entire week for you, play (an)other game(s)!

I was mad that it was so organized, IT'S A JUNK YARD, make it like a crater with a jumbled mess of junk, come on.