Sign in to follow this  
Jericho

Disappointed and angry

I bought the game two weeks ago but I am very disappointed.I wanted to do the main Quest but I could not finish it because on the planet Calidor I unlocked the 6 nodes but they always appear like no activated, and therefore I can not access the heart to retrieve one of the seven artefacts to place on the platform in space. I also created another game to do the quest "the wanderer" but no rift that appears at the end of the 7th probe found, and therefore no follow up unlocked.
I am quite unhappy not to be able to play this game correctly that I just bought. I do not recommend buying the game because you may not be able to finishe the main quests of the game.

42 minutes ago, Jericho said:

I on the planet Calidor I unlocked the 6 nodes but they always appear like no activated, and therefore I can not access the heart to retrieve one of the seven artefacts to place on the platform in space. I

You only need to activate 1 surface thing to access the core. Are you sure you used enough power? Did you do the other planets? 

are you telling me...

I spent COUNTLESS HOURS looking for ALL 6 nodes on each planet...

and I only needed 1 each??

OMFG, my first save is unplayable due to the amount of lag generated by all the tethers

and beacons

and mini-bases

and lost rovers

and looted wrecks (that won't un-render)

and swiss holes

and forgotten resources

and useless "junk"

and organic generators

and RTG's

and wind turbines

and solar arrays

and... stuff????

Damn, I pity myself! At least I have a story to tell XD

1 hour ago, Jericho said:

I bought the game two weeks ago but I am very disappointed.I wanted to do the main Quest but I could not finish it because on the planet Calidor I unlocked the 6 nodes but they always appear like no activated, and therefore I can not access the heart to retrieve one of the seven artefacts to place on the platform in space. I also created another game to do the quest "the wanderer" but no rift that appears at the end of the 7th probe found, and therefore no follow up unlocked.
I am quite unhappy not to be able to play this game correctly that I just bought. I do not recommend buying the game because you may not be able to finishe the main quests of the game.

But unfortunately you wont. its sad that the game won't work for you, but its probrobly something on you'r end.

Most of the people on this forum already own the game and have either helped someone else beat it of have done it themselves.

As for me, both. Iv'e beaten the game 3 times and all 3 were for all 3 of the new updates (summer, wanderer and roadwork) 

all seem fine so its prob just you

I unblocked each node one by one because each time for the unblocked structure, the node is always disabled. That's why I did the 6 hoping to have at least 1 to access the heart. Each time the structure is unblocked, it is brilliant, but when I display the nodes while being in the middle of the structure, each node is always off.

I have already been able to activate the heart of SYLVA and DESOLO by unlocking each time a single node