Ok, so Post #3!
In previous posts, I've talked about Character Upgrades, and Base Upgrades! See bottom for posts!
This time, I'll be talking about Base Upgrades! This will be tackling new modules, both for increasing current modules uses, Base augments, if you will, and also talk about ideas for new modules. I'll start with Base augments. Overdrive and Efficiency modules. These modules come in 3 different sizes, T1, T2, and T3. These Base Augments(BAs) only affect the platform they are directly attached to, it does not spread throughout your base. It does however, stack. Be warned that these modules will not work unless attached to a widget slot.

Overdrive: Increases the speed buildings operate at
T1 - 1KB, 1 Ceramic, Increases speed by 25%
T2 - 2.5KB, 1 Ceramic, 1 Iron, Increases speed by 60%
T3 - 6.25KB, 1 Ceramic, 1 Steel, 1 Titanium Alloy, Increases speed by 150%

Efficiency: Decreases power required for buildings to operate(By power, I mean A, or U/s, whichever you prefer to use)
T1 - 1KB, 1 Glass, Decreases power consumption by .5A(.5A minimum)
T2 - 2.5KB, 1 Glass, 1 Tungsten, Decreases power consumption by 1.5A(1A Minimum)
T3 - 6.25KB, 1 Glass, 1 Tungsten Carbide, 1 Methane, Decreases power consumption by 3.5A(2A minimum)

Now, for those of you thinking that you can pair a T3 with a T2 and bypass the limit of the T3 Efficiency, the minimum will be whatever the highest tier Efficiency module is
Vilynn out! Peace!