Sign in to follow this  
Nekudotaim

Drill / Paver usability (one or the other), keys

Maybe I didn't read the manual right - hey, but there are no instructions for the items in the game 😉

When I want to Drill I mount the Drill on one of the slots in front of the rover - usually the left one - and I activate it by pressing V
Here comes the first question, regardless the side I put the Drill on (left or right), it activates only by pressing V, even if it would be way more accessible with C and I would expect it to do so in the same way it happens when I put the items on my left and right backpack's slots.

When I want to Pave, I mount the Paver next to the Drill, and still I have to hit V, regardless of the position as said before.

If I want to go back at normal Drilling only, I have to exit the vehicle, dismount the Paver on a non-functional slot and go back the vehicle and so on.

Am I doing this right? I would expect that I could simply have them both mounted forever and be able to activate one or another with C or V depending on where are they mounted (left or right) without having to mount/dismonut the Paver every time.

It's not just you. It's the same on the Xbox as well. You can control items independently on the buggy, but I think that's the only vehicle like that.