Sign in to follow this  
Eyce

Anual Rare Events

Okay so I was super busy during the Apollo 11 event, and I know not everyone got a chance to get such items from the lander. Now obviously this isn't something to complain about but I'd rather try and start something in memory of the men who went to the moon. 

In any case My idea is that instead of being one off deals that there is in fact an annual event for a period of days to allow people to get the items once more. For instance I never managed to find the lunar module and wish to eventually find it just so I can have the experience of finding something like that.

Obviously this can be subject to change and criticism but I was thinking on it while exploring Desolo today. 

I really dislike time-limited events. I can't keep up with dlc's across my game library, as it is. Simply being DLC creates enough exclusivity, imo. I hadn't started playing at the time of the event, so it would be great to get a whack at it.

Although both of you do have a point, their limited time events for a reason, that reason being, as previously stated, exclusivity.

Unless the event only has a limited time window, people won't be as compelled to get it.

for instance, lord have mercy, fortnite's item shop.

the items in the shop are only available for 1 day and aren't guaranteed to appear again.

That also rewards people for playing the game early on.

Other wise, if not that, then why not allow ALL of us to have the retro suit??

Answer: It takes away from the people who played early enough to get it.

Edited by EmeraldGamerr
mispell

1 hour ago, EmeraldGamerr said:

Other wise, if not that, then why not allow ALL of us to have the retro suit??

Answer: It takes away from the people who played early enough to get it.

If I may ask @EmeraldGamerr what exactly does it take away? I have the retro suit. I played in 2016. If someone plays the game for the first time today and has the retro suit....what does that take away from me? What should I be feeling?
Exclusivity? 
With more than 4 million copies sold (and counting) what am I lacking if someone else has the retro suit?