werr3222werrr

Special research found in world

Recommended Posts

I believe an item that can only Ben unlocked by finding something in the world that gives you the option to create the item doing something like that would add some nice diversity to the way we unlock items

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hayden lizar said:

I believe an item that can only Ben unlocked by finding something in the world that gives you the option to create the item doing something like that would add some nice diversity to the way we unlock items

And the only present item that can fit your suggestion would be Astronium, it still has no purpose in the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TMarcher74 said:

And the only present item that can fit your suggestion would be Astronium, it still has no purpose in the game.

What I meant was if your exploring the world and you find a crashed ship or something and press like a button or power it up you unlock something and that’s the only way to unlock that specific item

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, hayden lizar said:

What I meant was if your exploring the world and you find a crashed ship or something and press like a button or power it up you unlock something and that’s the only way to unlock that specific item

Oh I see, have you completed the game? Because there is actually a thing like that, are you sure you finished the wanderer adventure? using the probe scanner to search and find the probes? You can unlock the wanderer suit and the colours for it by doing the above. Is this similar to your idea?
Also I forgot to welcome you to the forum
Welcome to the forum and I hope you keep posting you ideas, suggestion and any bugs you find out.
Have a nice time :) 

Edited by TMarcher74

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have completed the game and I mean items you can create in printers that is unlocked by doing something similar too that Basically something that causes you to explore the world more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All we know is that the game isn't fully completed yet, the story is still missing the main part, so I guess we can hope for something as you have suggested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now