Diver

Help the ground ate my Zebra

I was digging underground and trying to make a slide to the center of the earth when I decided to come back up. I had my zebra ball in a divot near where I was digging. I got up and may have dug a bit too close to my zebra ball, resulting in it disappearing off of the face of the earth. I was excited to move my zebra ball to a new cave shrine and post all about it on Reddit, but all I could think of when I re-surfaced with my ball nowhere to be found was Ze-bruh. Please help, it disappeared 3 days ago and I check all the surrounding mountains and underground to no avail. I need to find my lord and savior, my Zebro. I will be forever sad without this rare find that I found on the opposite end of the planet in the mountains before I even had a rover. Rest in peace, Zebra.

Zebra.PNG

It is disappointing to lose an item like that, but zebra balls are uncommon and not that rare.  Look for another and you'll probably fine one.  They're on all the planets.

You might even find one of the other variants.

4 hours ago, Kuros Paladin said:

It is disappointing to lose an item like that, but zebra balls are uncommon and not that rare.  Look for another and you'll probably fine one.  They're on all the planets.

You might even find one of the other variants.

Ran out of Laterite so I decided to dig and found it randomly in a cave, turns out the ground actually ate my ball. I will head to Tundra for more balls soon.

On 10/27/2019 at 5:32 PM, Diver said:

all I could think of when I re-surfaced with my ball nowhere to be found was Ze-bruh.

I need to find my lord and savior, my Zebro.
I will be forever sad without this rare find 

Rest in peace, Zebra.

NOICE +1
Many 😃
Welcome to the forum @Diver come back and post some more smiles anytime!