My starting planet disappeared!

What_Even

As you can see there's a broken planet (which everyone is aware of already judging by this forum) but my starting planet has disappeared completely leaving just the beacons below the planet I am currently on. I used the shuttle to blast off to explore a new planet and I managed to come back "home" once to drop off some research I had found but then when I left again for the new planet and tried to come back home after picking up more research it had completely bugged out and disappeared! :(

I have restarted the game and tried quitting to the main menu but it hasn't fixed it, does anyone have any ideas/fixes?

27jAn6F.jpg

I thought mine had disappeared too. All of the beacons were floating out there by themselves in the shape of the planet. Turns out the beacons had just become displaced. Terran was in another part of the solar system. I didn't have the smashed planet though.

Same happened to me. My home planet disappeared and I couldn't get back. Since  saving game doesn't work for me that was the end of playing for me that day as I was too tired to start over.  

On 27/12/2016 at 3:21 AM, Isotonic said:

I thought mine had disappeared too. All of the beacons were floating out there by themselves in the shape of the planet. Turns out the beacons had just become displaced. Terran was in another part of the solar system. I didn't have the smashed planet though.

Could you select your planet? I can't select mine at all.