Sign in to follow this  
Man of Steel

The new paver

I dont know if it exists but it would be nice if System Era could make a tutorial video or something to show how to use their new stuff. I haven't found anything like that as of yet. The more complex stuff I mean, like the paver. thanks

Joe W

Hello :) there actually was a whole stream about new things.

The theory is following: u put paver on a front slot of a vehicle, u put canisters with soil on the same vehicle, u drive the vehicle and press the button to activate front slot device.

did not play the update yet, so I will try that soon, will report if something is different :)

9 hours ago, WonderMan said:

I dont know if it exists but it would be nice if System Era could make a tutorial video or something to show how to use their new stuff. I haven't found anything like that as of yet. The more complex stuff I mean, like the paver. thanks
Joe W

I'm not going to tell @WonderMan that you can place one paver and one drill on the front of a rover and both drill and pave at the same time! 

3 hours ago, Mio said:

Hello :) there actually was a whole stream about new things.

The theory is following: u put paver on a front slot of a vehicle, u put canisters with soil on the same vehicle, u drive the vehicle and press the button to activate front slot device.

did not play the update yet, so I will try that soon, will report if something is different :)

great but which button? That is really what I needed to know. I tried many. Thanks for reply.

those two buttons u normally activating aux slots of backpack or rotating platforms, they are called "context left" and "context right", same as u press to activate the drill or a medium generator on the truck without exiting the vehicle. For me it's "x" for "context right" and it activates frontal slots of the truck, but equpment should be exactly right in the frontal slots without any storages between. Check which buttons u have there for "context left/right" in the settings.

Edited by Mio