ColonelBustard

The soundtrack seems to be bugged. "Starting Sequence" is the only track I hear in-game.

When I first open the game and I'm at the main menu, the track called Starting Sequence is always playing. When I load a save, the only music that plays is the starting sequence on a loop. If I then exit back to the main menu, other songs from the soundtrack will be playing. From there, if I start a new game, the soundtrack seems to behave as intended. It will shift through the different tracks as I move through the world and do different things. But after the first time that I save and quit the game or quit to the menu, and then load back into that new save, the only music that plays from then on is Starting Sequence.

I've tried verifying local files and re-installing a few times. I can't seem to find anyone else who is having this same bug/problem.

I found a workaround I think. After choosing a save from the main menu, the game loads and Starting Sequence begins playing on repeat. From there though, if I load into a different saved game while already playing in a save, the soundtrack seems to be playing normally.

Hooray!

Another option I've found to "fix" this is to go near a gateway chamber and have that music loop start.  Then leave the area and the "normal" music starts again.

I've had this same issue. Not sure how I got around it, but I'll try those methods the next time it happens to me.