AstroneerNut32

Fast Travel Update

After all the work we go through to unlock planet cores so we can fast travel between planets, having to travel 4 times to do so makes the payoff bitter sweet, especially when you can only carry what’s on your backpack.

Please update the process to where we can travel to a different planet in one go.  I don’t think this would take anything away from the game.  If you disagree then at least make the repeat jumps more worthwhile by letting us carry things like a  medium storage. 

Even if you don’t agree with that, at least let us rename nodes so we don’t have to remember which one is closest to base and, for the love of all things holy, when selecting planets to travel to from the space platform, put the planet names on screen!

Any level of improvement to the Gateway Network would be very welcomed!!  Another big thing not mentioned here is clients not being able to see Node numbers in the Chamber/Engine or planet icons from the Satellite.  I understand that carrying a Tier 2 thing while sitting is problematic, but it would make the network way more useful!  Hydrazine is more precious than ever, please make the gateways more appealing!! 

Thanks for bringing this subject up again @AstroneerNut32 some of us have been complaining about this since a week or so after release. I think there was something mentioned during the latest podcast about adding additional transport capabilities however like most QOL "improvements" it too will fall short of what the fanbase wants