Put "save game" into the pause menu where it belongs

+1001!

save game is such a stress, too many times one in multiplayer starts digging and other enters the vehicle and voila! u're riding the space truck!.. or game crashes... or freezes 5 minutes...

12 hours ago, Mio said:

+1001!

save game is such a stress, too many times one in multiplayer starts digging and other enters the vehicle and voila! u're riding the space truck!.. or game crashes... or freezes 5 minutes...

There is no save in MP, the OP refers to SP

10 hours ago, EstebanLB01 said:

There is no save in MP

well, since multiplayer is just a single player with guests, I see no difference :) plus everytime I enter vehicle, habitat or shuttle I see green button "game saved" on my screen and feel considerable lag - I guess there IS save game in multiplayer.

The thing about saving in the current game is that it's used as a sort of "autosave" to make you not lose a ton of progress if your game crashes. There's not a conventional autosave feature since that would cause lag spikes regularly when the game saved. So I think the save when entering shelters and vehicles should stay, but there should definitely be a "save without exiting" button in the pause menu.