TMarcher74

Let me present to you one of the very first leeks for the next update

On 1/17/2020 at 8:31 PM, vvhorus said:

So... what's next?

There is a lot next, we will mostly be having an update by the end of this month, which will mainly include many performance improvements and bug fixes and other stuff too-

1.There will be another closed dedicated server beta test within the next week or so.PUBLIC RELEASE of dedicated servers is anticipated within the first 3 months of this year.
2.True Flat Part 1 is coming in the January 2020 Update!!
3.The January update will also be focused on multiplayer and single player performance.
4.Platform shredding is 100% coming. #ShredAllTheThings
5.January: Performance & True Flat.
   February: Creative Update part 2

6.And it turns out that we have finally reached the goal in the holiday event, CONGRATULATIONS!!
7.There are many more stuff that Joe talked during Z1's stream, you can go check it out.

Gina made a list of the stuff they talked in the comment section (Thanks to her patience)
So yeah that's it for now, stay tuned for more news on the upcoming Astroneer updates :D

Screenshot 2020-01-22 at 8.25.32 AM.png

Screenshot 2020-01-22 at 8.32.39 AM.png

10 hours ago, TMarcher74 said:

There is a lot next, we will mostly be having an update by the end of this month, which will mainly include many performance improvements and bug fixes and other stuff too-

Thanks dude, but I knew that, and I think it's great that they are taking the time to address these lingering issues before dropping any new content. I even asked the question on stream the other day and Joe said there will be another stream to talk about what's next.

I meant mechanics-wise. What new things will our Astroneers learn next? I'm hoping to see more activities (not involving fetching anything, please!) that introduce new game mechanics, possibly lore and some form of interaction with Exo Dynamics giving us missions, even if it's audio only.

New leeks, sorry I am late, many of you probably saw these already - 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/471859855305736193/675131419546091540/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/471859855305736193/676938720980762653/hmmmsolo.png

Also we had 15 Dedicated beta servers running successfully today hosted by the SES team, yes that is some good news (more info at discord)