TMarcher74

Let me present to you one of the very first leeks for the next update

1 hour ago, The Touch of Grey Gamer said:

Ok, cool!

Can they make it large? The large solar array is not large. It is larger than the other solar panels but by no means is it large. 
Is it going to be large in name only?

well, it will be larger then medium.

anyhow, shouldn't the devs change the game first such that there is a reason to build such a building? i have build a single large solar panel after lading on Atrox for the first time - with its main purpose to power the gas production for my first RTG after which i didn't need it anymore. that is a very narrow window where such power buildings have an actual use. other than that they are just deco. 

as it stands they should delay the release of it until there is enough reason to build any type of such power producers. maybe add it together with some new big end game constant power consumers! or when adding a survival mode with rebalanced RTGs, and smaller resource deposits such that power output per resource construction costs becomes a relevant and thus makes them worthwhile compared to the medium variants.

Edited by Killtech

excuse me for not reading every single post and clicking on every single link...but there are full pages of forum-y goodness!

could someone make brief pretty much everything on this thread? (I'm talkin' to you, @The Touch of Grey Gamer...pretty please!)

...so...our story (thread) starts with horns...and how they would be utterly useless and not taken well and hated upon... From what I've seen, the exact opposite seems to be happening... People seem to be taking the update very well!

so here's my opinion on horns...to get lost with all the others... Ready?

more content...more happy :)

less content (*cough* 1.0 *cough*) ...less happy :(

Horns is more content...horns make me more happy :)

I've actually found one of the rare ones (Large Starship Horn) ...just wondering...what are all their names, @TMarcher74?

I think they provide fun! ...Who doesn't like finding a hönker (anybody get the reference???) on a broken Medium Rover?

I know...they should incorporate other stuff...better stuff... and I agree! There should be, in my opinion at least, a.............COMMUNITY UPDATE!!! no ideas from them...all ideas from us...in the good old Suggestions and Ideas!

anybody find the two hidden links? better question...anybody find this?

2 hours ago, CopperyMarrow15 said:

could someone make brief pretty much everything on this thread? (I'm talkin' to you, @The Touch of Grey Gamer...pretty please!)
Me was correct, a couple of others made good points, then the others were just wrong 😃

...so...our story (thread) starts with horns...and how they would be utterly useless and not taken well and hated upon... From what I've seen, the exact opposite seems to be happening... People seem to be taking the update very well!
The update....update....horns not included in those 

so here's my opinion on horns...to get lost with all the others... Ready?
I'm buckled in! 🤪

more content...more happy :)
I would argue this is a very loose definition of the word; content 🐳

less content (*cough* 1.0 *cough*) ...less happy :(
Clears throat...

Horns is more content...horns make me more happy :)
Eye of the beholder

I've actually found one of the rare ones (Large Starship Horn) ...just wondering...what are all their names, @TMarcher74?
I'm collecting them all to make a "Hall of Sound". I was going to make a "Wall of Sound" but come on I have to raise the bar damit 🖕

I think they provide fun! ...Who doesn't like finding a hönker (anybody get the reference???) on a broken Medium Rover?
Finding them provides fun? How so exactly? 🤓

I know...they should incorporate other stuff...better stuff... and I agree!
Then why are you encouraging this? 🧐
There should be, in my opinion at least, a.............COMMUNITY UPDATE!!!
Do tell, what is this community update you speak of?  🤑

anybody find the two hidden links? better question...anybody find this?

9 hours ago, The Touch of Grey Gamer said:

this?

+1 :)

21 hours ago, CopperyMarrow15 said:

I've found 5 different horns
Small Squeaker 
Medium Buggy
Medium Truck
Large Fog
Large Starship

Found 5 made 0

Edited by The Touch of Grey Gamer

hee, communication with SES guys reminds me of conversation between blind and deaf:

players: "what about multiplayer lags, crashes and saves corruption?"

SES: "we have new hats!"

:D