TMarcher74

If Glacio has low sunlight why is it so bright?

I am not complaining, in fact I love a bright Glacio than one with low sunlight, but in the game they should change the low sunlight to medium sunlight. Maybe they can give a scientific reason too, like due to the ice formation they sunlight gets reflected and refracted a lot of times which gives the bright nature to glacio, what do you guys think?

Because every time I look up I can see the sun but the solar power is very low, how? 

I think the brightness is due to the reflective nature of the snow/ice covered surface. I would chalk the low solar power up to the fact that Glacio is the farthest planet from the star in the system and the photons losing their energy during their long trip out to the planet.

18 hours ago, Flyingcrowbar said:

I think the brightness is due to the reflective nature of the snow/ice covered surface. I would chalk the low solar power up to the fact that Glacio is the farthest planet from the star in the system and the photons losing their energy during their long trip out to the planet.

Yes I can agree with that but then Atrox being more father than Glacio has better solar power.

atrox has low solar power cause of the really smoggish clouds, but i dont know why it has low wind power other than to make it hard to play.

10 hours ago, Mio said:

Atrox, actually, radiated planet being one closest to the sun. https://astroneer.gamepedia.com/File:Astroneer_System_Map.jpg

My bad, sorry.

9 hours ago, Doge229 said:

atrox has low solar power cause of the really smoggish clouds, but i dont know why it has low wind power other than to make it hard to play.

Yes I think it has low wind too

Low solar, low wind, difficult terrain, and killer plants thrown in just to make things interesting. How can you go wrong with a combination like that, lets start counting......