tractor fell inside core???

While my friend was riding the tractor with two trailers on it, he suddenly drove into one of those pillars connected to the core. I couldn't find him though he said that he was outside of it and nothing was wrong. He drove the tractor out about halfway then got out. He later then saw the trailer at the end fly away. I did not see the trailer fly away. I saw that the trailer stayed inside the pillar. I knew this because I had a oxygen line connecting me to inside the pillar. We clicked randomly at the pillar and we managed to take the rover seat off the trailer, but we weren't able to get the trailer. This is my save, not my friend's.

Astro-Win64-Shipping_2019-10-01_20-36-03.png

• 11 months later...

The valve core on my rear tire is disintegrating. When I tried to back it out of the valve stem, the little 'shoulders' crumbled and fell out of the valve. I have the 78 cent, handy-dandy valve core extractor, but I dont know how to handle it, since I can't unscrew it in its current condition.
Now when I fill it with air, the needle of the valve stays stuck in. If I pull it back out with a tweezer, it seatws ok and I ma left with an almost imperceptible leak from the valve.

On 9/21/2020 at 2:21 AM, Mark J. Lemmon said:

The valve core on my rear tire is disintegrating. When I tried to back it out of the valve stem, the little 'shoulders' crumbled and fell out of the valve. I have the 78 cent, handy-dandy valve core extractor, but I dont know how to handle it, since I can't unscrew it in its current condition.
Now when I fill it with air, the needle of the valve stays stuck in. If I pull it back out with a tweezer, it seatws ok and I ma left with an almost imperceptible leak from the valve.

. . . . . . . . Wut?

Edited by JustFinishedWateringTheYard