Hi, 

I think the buggy multiplayer is a known problem but please stop at first with bringing new content, instead: new bugfixes and performance fixes for the multipayer/coop. There are so many bugs. I have big problem with the performance and still some items disappear or the game crashes while I´m flying and then I´m respawning on Sylva. That´s not cool! Please fix. I love the game but this is very annoying! 

Greetings, Leon

(some examples are below)

20190515184953_1.jpg

20190930194041_1.jpg

20191004192450_1.jpg

20190930194256_1.jpg

while i feel your pain, trust me, been only been coop the whole time, i dont play solo, its a pain, i really think they wont do any cuz they are hoping dedicated servers fixes it, i dont think they would look at it until after they have servers out.

On 10/5/2019 at 6:45 AM, diseasedmeat said:

while i feel your pain, trust me, been only been coop the whole time, i dont play solo, its a pain, i really think they wont do any cuz they are hoping dedicated servers fixes it, i dont think they would look at it until after they have servers out. 

Unfortunately, the devs have said that there will not be public dedicated servers anytime soon, so multiplayer gameplay will still be peer-to-peer for most of us unless you rent (at a monthly cost) your own server through a provider, or you join a "good samaritan"'s free server. With an influx of new players from the PS4 looming in the horizon, SES will have to do something to fix this issue, and soon.

i know, i cant wait, we just want to get it off my brothers computer, got 3 ppl to pitch in for a server, so we are excited