Sign in to follow this  
Schattenjaeger

I just died on Calidor... and spawned back on Sylva.

As title.

WTF?

I've had multiple save points on Calidor, including just seconds before I fell to my death (thanks to the bloody Rover seat ejecting you several Astroneer heights to the right! AGAIN!)

Now I need to make a new shuttle and booster...

Actually, I'm reasonably certain what happened, and now I know better.

In order to stop myself from tethering to the shuttle (which provides barely any power) I packaged it. So I don't actually have a spawn point at Calidor. Or didn't, I guess, since I have a second shuttle there now.

Think I'll just stick it out on a peninsula this time so it's way out of the main base.

9 hours ago, Schattenjaeger said:

Actually, I'm reasonably certain what happened, and now I know better.

In order to stop myself from tethering to the shuttle (which provides barely any power) I packaged it. So I don't actually have a spawn point at Calidor. Or didn't, I guess, since I have a second shuttle there now.

Think I'll just stick it out on a peninsula this time so it's way out of the main base.

Interesting, idk that would happen, it would have been funny if you were spawned back in the packaged shuttle, lol.

That would've been amusing, yeah. And reminds me of a CAD strip back when the new Transformers movie first came out...

What I decided to do for Novus was to put my base on an elevated area between valleys, and leave the shuttle where it landed in the valley, after looting it for supplies.