[1.5.8.0 - Steam] Smelted items are fused together after smelting

Hey y'all

Not sure if this was already mentioned, but I checked and found nothing about the topic:

When I start my furnace and leave the stuff inside to smelt, it does not drop out automatically. Instead it melts "together" as one block of one same resource. What I realised was, that this only happens, when I leave the furnace to go back down to mine....but if I wait in front of it, it drops out automatically. 

It's pretty annoying, because sometimes the smelted stuff falls "into" the smelter itself....so I have to disconnect it from the plattform to retrieve the resources.

I recorded the whole thing:

gif1.gif.efb5c1057bd828d5ca0cc42cd5c0d537.gif.d67b1c3cf0383308940d5eef8994afbc.gif

ezgif-1-e9af350140a2.gif

or

ezgif-1-88788a5d0749.gif

gif2.gif.dd9c2c3198e60499db5de98d75a86e09.gif.bda6ea4d51ef9e595ce71932a4f16915.gif

Cheers and thank you!

Edited by Wyvyrias
Fixed on request

As a workaround (but not sure why you wouldn't do it anyway), build a large platform and throw two medium storage units on there. Sanity restored.

4 hours ago, Colude said:

As a workaround (but not sure why you wouldn't do it anyway), build a large platform and throw two medium storage units on there. Sanity restored.

Because workarounds are workarounds and not a solution ;)