Corsac Fox (Krzeszny)

Bring back the forests from the trailer!

Think I saw these beauties somewhere in deep caves. Not sure now which planet was it.

41 minutes ago, Doge229 said:

They look like the Acid spewing umbrella things on Atrox.

They are the Acid spewing umbrella things on Atrox!

I remember when the developers first revealed it...a while ago!

It would be cool to have purple, safe ones in the forest of Sylva like in the trailer!

...and maybe abandoned Drill Heads...

...and maybe abandoned crates...

...and maybe abandoned bases?????

print("+1")

I'm learning Python btw

The image shows several different large flowers. If memory serves, the single layered darker colored ones are the poison/toxic/acid gas spewing ones located on Atrox. I also seem to recall seeing the multi-layered reddish colored ones deep in a cave while I was on the way to the core of one of the planets. Sorry, I don't remember which planet it was though.

Edited by Flyingcrowbar

Dig up the red ones in caves on Atrox and a seed might drop.  Take that/those seed(s) back to Sylva and plant it/them.

The blue ones are on the surface of Atrox, and also occasionally drop seeds that you can re-plant.  Seeds are different from the research samples that drop, and rarer.

Re-planted spewflowers are docile, and will not attack.  They don't have the beautiful "opening" animation seen in the trailer, though.

1 hour ago, Kuros Paladin said:

They don't have the beautiful "opening" animation seen in the trailer, though.

Good point. That animation should also play just like in the trailer - either when the player approaches or at sunrise, with the latter making more sense.

+1. The only way to get the desired "umbrella "effect would be to plant the harmful one found on the planets previously stated. Otherwise, if its a mutant seed, they will all grow up to be blue with no damaging properties. with all said, who plans on still planting the bad ones, and where would you put them?🤔

I managed to sneak close to the pushing baloon :) from the root direction. So, maybe if grow dangerous herbs on the poles they will not see u :)

3 hours ago, Kuros Paladin said:

Dig up the red ones in caves on Atrox and a seed might drop.  Take that/those seed(s) back to Sylva and plant it/them.

...That's the way where you have to work... I want the way where they're just chillin' in the forest :3