Kezrill

the new colors from Wanderer Update will not be unlocked correctly

Die neuen Farben vom Wanderer Update werden nicht korrekt freigeschaltet. beim Scannen wird zwar eingeblendet, dass die Farbe wanderer-xyz freigeschaltet wurde, aber im Menü ist sie nach wie vor gesperrt. erst nach einem speichern und neu laden des saves ist sie dann auch im Menü freigeschaltet und kann genutzt werden

----

the new colors from Wanderer Update will not be unlocked correctly. while scanning is displayed that the color wanderer-xyz has been unlocked, but in the menu it is still locked. only after saving and reloading the saves is it then unlocked in the menu and can be used

mine is not unlocking all of them. i have been to all planets and found all probes, and still one of the planets didn't activate, and the other achievement wont work until it does!! i even went back to all planets and scanned again and nothing

1 hour ago, nickster2187 said:

mine is not unlocking all of them. i have been to all planets and found all probes, and still one of the planets didn't activate, and the other achievement wont work until it does!! i even went back to all planets and scanned again and nothing

Try reloading your save. 

I've unlocked all seven planets (5 planets and 2 moons if you want to be technical), however the Calodor probe didn't give me anything, plus The Wanderer's Way achievement will not unlock. Have left the planet, landed on another, have saved and exited game, have reloaded. Still no Wanderer Orange (which I've seen Z1 Gaming get from Calodor), still no achievement unlock.

Same here.  My last probe found was on Calidor as well.  Supposedly you are supposed to take a picture with it like with the lunar update.  But no prompt comes up for me.

20190928185723_1.jpg

Same here did all probes and still 1 colour missing, now i cant find the last probe to test putting another scanner (since i went using jetpack) i guess i will have to start a new game...

17 minutes ago, HitokiriGuille said:

i guess i will have to start a new game...

Same here. Have started a new game I've called "Probe Hunting", just to make sure I don't forget what I'm meant to be doing! 😁