EmeraldGamerr

T1 crafting "cancel button"

I, for one, have lost many precious resources such as tungsten and lithium by accidentally crafting things in my tier 1 crafting slot . Because copper and tungsten look alike, I end up accidentally crafting flood lights when i'm quickly going through all the craft-ables, instead of extenders (vice versa with lithium and graphite when a packager was the desired item, rather that a small battery.) I know this is probably not a big issue with most of you guys, but I still think that a cancel button would totally come in handy. I've died SO many times when I accidentally craft a canister instead of an oxygen filter last minute. Whenever I see that flash of green and my resin move to the craft-able slot, I just assume its what I want. But you know what they say about assuming... What do you guys think?🤔

5 hours ago, EmeraldGamerr said:

I, for one, have lost many precious resources such as tungsten and lithium by accidentally crafting things in my tier 1 crafting slot . Because copper and tungsten look alike, I end up accidentally crafting flood lights when i'm quickly going through all the craft-ables, instead of extenders (vice versa with lithium and graphite when a packager was the desired item, rather that a small battery.) I know this is probably not a big issue with most of you guys, but I still think that a cancel button would totally come in handy. I've died SO many times when I accidentally craft a canister instead of an oxygen filter last minute. Whenever I see that flash of green and my resin move to the craft-able slot, I just assume its what I want. But you know what they say about assuming... What do you guys think?🤔

It USED to be possible to cancel anything being built whilst it was half way through building. I don't like the fact that they changed it. Whilst I don't mind the change for anything larger than T1 (as it's much harder to mistake one thing for another due to the larger holograms), I agree that being able to cancel something being built in your backpack should be possible.