Tyler James

Planet Talk

So, no matter what my initial plan is, I always end up with my primary planet being Vesania. And usually end up spending way more time there then intended.

How about you? 

yap, I started new playground and moved to Calidor right after Sylva :) landed on gateway enclosed by cliffs, decided to build into cliffs, elevated from the ground with lit and guarded gates and wolframite stone-garden! and! lucky me there was a huge working solar antenna nearby so I dragged it on top of the mountain and now I have  p o w e r! :D 

and Calidor is everything about malachite so no shortage of light :)

but couldn't find laterite like... at all! resource scanner would be nice actually, I know it have to be there but I just was walking almost empty cave halls for miles and... went back to Sylva for it, need to say I spent a day on Sylva too before found laterite as well, is this a hidden challenge for me in this playground - empty caves? Funny when fall thru textures (happens almost never lately) I could see SO many resources around... :D

I enjoy Glacio. Similar to calidor, it has really nice flat plateaus and if your lucky enough, a mountain with a giant crater located in the center with plant life. Also, the soil really contrasts with the snow.

So out of what I have read Glacio is on the top followed by Calidor and then Sylva or venasia are most of the people's favourite, am I right?
I would have loved venasia but It makes travelling so much harder.

Edited by TMarcher74

well, I also made an endgame base on atrox in one of the many giant craters located on the surface. Its perfectly round so it feels like i built a shelter on Tatooine (same with Calidor) 

tatoooine.png

tatooine 2.jpg

Glacio is my top. Reason is top end research containers. Ammonium easy to spot on surface to unlock them and graphite also, to pack them up.

Edited by Capt_Harpoon

9 hours ago, The Touch of Grey Gamer said:

If, if, I could begin a game on any planet it would be Vesania 

Is there a way to start on a planet other than sylva?

1 hour ago, G-Forces said:

Is there a way to start on a planet other than sylva?

not until they add modding support

1 hour ago, Doge229 said:

not until they add modding support

I don't thinks so you need mod support for that, we can still ask the devs itself to add it as a feature to the game while starting a new game, intact gina said that the devs were aware of this and might introduce this in the later updates ,idk but I am hoping for the devs to add.

Edited by TMarcher74