soil centrifuge mass glitch

1nf1n1t3P0W4

this soil centrifuge glitch is annoying me. I cannot pick up any of the resin and i do not have the graphite to get a packager because i cannot use the soil centrifuge to get it... I have tried many methods i found online, i tried relogging and moving it to a platform that has a completely empty storage and nothing worked. I even tried getting the clay out of the machine by looking inside of it with my cam but still no. I do not know how to fix this glitch please help and here is video evidence. also i tried relogging both to menu and exit the game completely. I had to make video short because of file size sorry if it is not descriptive enough.

i solved the problem but is there any way to fix this if it happens again besides adding more storage and not die thrice finding graphite when it was right under the base for a single packager

You can't fix it, but you can prevent it - at least until it's patched. Stay by the centrifuge for the 30 seconds it takes to grind the resources and you'll be fine.
You may be able to get the nuggets to flip up, but that depends on a couple of things.

1. You must not have saved the game after it's bugged
  2. One of the nuggets needs to be at the 6 or 7 o'clock position when you stand in front of the centrifuge