wind turbine farms

josh garza

3 hours ago, Doge229 said:

+1. That looks super cool.

Which the wind turbines? Those are from a game called Surviving Mars, yes it is super cool.

I would like to see large wind turbines in Astroneer in the future as I feel like wind power is a little bit under appreciated. My idea is that with better turbines, people will think of wind power as just as good as solar. I want it to cost 2 glass 1 ceramic and 1 aluminum in the large printer. I want it to look how it looks in real life, but I don't want it to be so big. Having the blades higher means that wind can catch them when turbines on the ground cannot. I want it to create as much as 4 medium wind turbines at full speed. Last suggestion is that it should be able to anchor to the ground without a platform with an increase cable length. I took this from my own post and was told to post here.

On 9/18/2019 at 12:45 AM, TMarcher74 said:

+1 and I wish they would look something like this.

WindTurbine.png

+1

Ah, Surviving Mars. I must get back to that game at some point. On Holiday in a week's time, so there's no better time for an extended visit to the red planet. 😎

Design wise, I think that this wind turbine would really work, though I do have a slight suggestion: I keep imagining it as being more squat in appearance, to the point that the blades on the turbine create the shape of a globe. Also, with one or two more blades?

9 hours ago, Ghostwolf93 said:

+1

Ah, Surviving Mars. I must get back to that game at some point. On Holiday in a week's time, so there's no better time for an extended visit to the red planet. 😎

The green planet DLC is dope try that out too on your holidays, the game makes so much sense too.