budipurnamasitorus

add name BEACON

google translate

add name BEACON

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

indonesia

ini berfungsi untuk memberi nama pada suatu tempat. contoh; pembangkit listrik, habitat dan dapat diketik sesuai keinginan anda.
nama ini juga bisa dilihat saat kita mengorbit di planet menggunakan roket.
dengan mendekatkan kursor ke ikon suar, nama ini akan tampil secara otomatis tanpa di klik

english

this serves to give a name to a place. example; power plants, habitats and can be typed according to your wishes.
this name can also be seen when we orbit the planet using rockets.
by holding the cursor over the beacon icon, this name will appear automatically without being clicked on

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

275337452_addnamebeacon.thumb.png.cb1c9a7e669730bd741aec28ee7ff056.png

1391516246_addnamebeacon2.thumb.png.a36676c7b487f9374db6e37b4a23bf07.png

Edited by budipurnamasitorus

2 hours ago, budipurnamasitorus said:

google translate

add name BEACON

indonesia

ini berfungsi untuk memberi nama pada suatu tempat. contoh; pembangkit listrik, habitat dan dapat diketik sesuai keinginan anda.
nama ini juga bisa dilihat saat kita mengorbit di planet menggunakan roket.
dengan mendekatkan kursor ke ikon suar, nama ini akan tampil secara otomatis tanpa di klik

english

this serves to give a name to a place. example; power plants, habitats and can be typed according to your wishes.
this name can also be seen when we orbit the planet using rockets.
by holding the cursor over the beacon icon, this name will appear automatically without being clicked on

275337452_addnamebeacon.thumb.png.cb1c9a7e669730bd741aec28ee7ff056.png

1391516246_addnamebeacon2.thumb.png.a36676c7b487f9374db6e37b4a23bf07.png

697509265_addnamebeacon3.thumb.png.3b02f72621bc54c656eaf426cbe716c1.png

Good idea, it will be even more useful when the dedicated servers update comes live.  Maybe some restrictions needs to take place here, but that will help to mark places for sure.

I really want custom beacons, myself.  I suspect, though, that customized text may not be an option due to the multi-player experience, which can then lead to ratings concerns.  That is, someone decides to use profanity in a beacon name.

But, I still want them!

We've seen this feedback come up a couple of times already (this or giving the players the ability to cycle through predetermined names like Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, etc). I've added this feedback to a list of community suggestions that come up at a significant rate to have the team determine how feasible adding any of those changes actually is. While we can not commit to implementing new work, we definitely read what our community members post in the hopes of possibly adding it to Astroneer. 

Thank you so much for posting this suggestion! 

14 hours ago, Kuros Paladin said:

I really want custom beacons, myself.  I suspect, though, that customized text may not be an option due to the multi-player experience, which can then lead to ratings concerns.  That is, someone decides to use profanity in a beacon name.

But, I still want them! 

Paladin Kuros,
dirty words, back to the player, not all players behave badly