The Touch of Grey Gamer

Jetpackin to another planet?

On 9/14/2019 at 3:15 PM, CopperyMarrow15 said:

me sad

Me too. Though if you think able it, could your backpack store enough extra fuel AND extra O2 Tanks to enable you to make such a journey? I'm not so sure. Would still be cool though.

One dream I've always had for Astroneer is for the Devs to introduce an asteroid ring in the system, with landing sites on the largest asteroids. You could land on one and then use the Jet Pack to move from asteroid to asteroid, mining resources as you go.

19 hours ago, Ghostwolf93 said:

Me too. Though if you think able it, could your backpack store enough extra fuel AND extra O2 Tanks to enable you to make such a journey? I'm not so sure. Would still be cool though.

One dream I've always had for Astroneer is for the Devs to introduce an asteroid ring in the system, with landing sites on the largest asteroids. You could land on one and then use the Jet Pack to move from asteroid to asteroid, mining resources as you go.

+1

23 hours ago, Ghostwolf93 said:

EXTRA!

EXTRA!

EXTRA!

I am, unlike the majority, not a fan of the extra...not a fan of upgrades... Exo Dynamics stuck ya' on a planet with the best tech yet...You can always trade bytes for blueprints...but its not like all those other games in that you start with a little oxygen tank...a damaged power cell...an emergency fabricator...

definitely not a Subnautica reference ok I admit its a Subnautica reference

You don't need to get the sulfur to get a repair tool to repair your pod to do the next thing that everyone else who was appointed the situation of being the only survivor does. That's something I like about Astroneer. 

Oxygen-wise, you could always use filters! They work awesome!

Asteroid-wise, me likey!

Also, me already think of-ey!

I know its quite an old post but that doesn't mean I don't want it anymore!